When you’re cleaning your home, you can use products that are eco-friendly, which means that they aren’t bad for the environment. These products work just as well as their chemical counterparts, but without the potentially harmful side effects to both your health and the environment. If you’re interested in using these products around your house, here are five of the best eco cleaning products available on the market today.
1) Mrs. Meyers All-Purpose Cleaner
Mrs. Meyer’s all-purpose cleaner is a popular and affordable eco cleaning product. It’s biodegradable, non-toxic, and free from ammonia, chlorine bleach, or phosphates. Plus, it smells divine. It can be used to clean surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, dining room and more.
2) Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry Detergent
The Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry Detergent is an eco-friendly, biodegradable liquid laundry detergent that is free from phosphates and optical brighteners. It also contains no animal ingredients or any artificial colors.
3) ECOS All-Purpose Cleaner
– Ecos All-Purpose Cleaner is an eco-friendly cleaning product that can be used for a variety of surfaces and tasks. The ingredients are all natural, non-toxic, and biodegradable, which means you’re not risking any harmful chemicals to your health or the environment.
– It’s also fragrance free, which means it won’t cause any allergic reactions and it won’t leave behind a chemical smell that can linger in your home.
– Ecos All Purpose cleaner has been around since and was one of the first green cleaners ever made available to consumers at a reasonable price.
4) Honest Multi-Surface Cleaner
This cleaner is made from plant-based ingredients and is safe to use on any surface in your home. It’s great for cleaning surfaces because it’s a multi-purpose cleaner that can be used as a spray or a foam scrubber.
This product has been proven to clean all kinds of things, including vinyl, rubber, stainless steel and more. You can even use it to remove grease stains. It’s not just great for your home, Honest Multi-Surface Cleaner can also be used in places like hospitals and schools because it cleans without any harmful chemicals that may cause harm to people or the environment.
5) Bon Ami Powder Cleanser
Bon Ami Powder Cleanser is a longtime favorite for cleaning dishes and tough messes. Made with natural ingredients, it’s safe on hands as well as surfaces, so it’s perfect for people who have chemical sensitivities. It also has no artificial fragrances, which can be a big draw for those with allergies or asthma. The only downside is that you’ll have to find somewhere to store this dusty powder and that in an apartment, you might not have enough room. The upside is that this will last forever.